Nurses and doctors, again! Kids never get tired of this one. They love to dress up and role-play and if the play gets messy, with our Paramedic Coverall your kids are completely covered.
- Versatile – perfect for boys and girls and for indoors and outdoors play.
- Double satisfaction – Mum’s happy the kids are clean and they’re happy they’re playing and don’t know they’re keeping clean which would spoil everything, right?
- Protection – water resistant, UK certified non-ignition and super comfortable to wear (we know that because our kids play in them for hours and hours).
- Affordable – at £6.99 each.
We have a whole range of kootie coveralls designed for roleplay and dressing up. Just wipe off at the end of playtime and you’re ready for next time. With environment awareness issues so close to our hearts our coveralls have a limited shelf-life, so that when you can’t use your Paramedic Coverall anymore we’ll take it back for recycling.
- How long will it take to get my order?
For products ordered with Economy Shipping, your order will be delivered within 4-5 working days.
Orders placed with Express Shipping will be delivered within 1-2 working days.
- How can I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking details.
- Where’s my package?
If your package has not arrived within the expected time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (this can be found on your order confirmation email).
- What are they made from?
Without getting too technical the coveralls are made from Recycled Polypropylene (by-product). If you want to know more than feel free to get in touch, we'll be happy to explain.
- How long do they last?
Great question! This completely depends on what you’re using them for. As we are a limited use coverall and can’t be machine washed. Feedback to us and let us know how you get on with them.
- Are they safe for outdoor parties such as barbecues?
The product is fully safety tested for sale here in the UK/EU and a big one for us is fire safety. Addressing the issues associated with the safety of children’s dressing up clothing here in the UK, we are proud to promote the coverall as non-ignition.
- Do you have any other designs?
Here at Kooties we are constantly working on new designs. Keep an eye out and vote on the latest designs by becoming a member.
- Can I buy a bundle pack of the same design for a kid’s party?
Great idea! And one we’ve thought about for some time. These can now be found on our Product page, if you would like to customise your order why not give us a call on 01795 669888.
- Where can I get my order?
Kooties Coveralls are now available to order via website, Facebook store or you can call us on 01795 669888 and select your preferred delivery.
- How do I clean the coveralls?
We recommend using a damp cloth to wipe the coveralls between uses as these cant be machine washed.