Construction Worker Coverall
Construction Worker CoverallDressing-up, role play and making a mess never really loses its thrill no matter how old your kids are. Our Construction Worker Coverall is designed to give your child the excitement of changing identities, to enjoy play without worrying about making a mess and with parents in mind who are happy to wash less.
- For boys and girls, ages 3-4 and 5-6.
- Safe for indoors and outdoors play. Water resistant and UK tested for non-ignition.
- Eco-friendly – non machine washable. Just wipe down the coverall at the end of playtime and save on washes.
- Comfortable and breathable material (we know this because our kids never want to take their coveralls off).
- Affordable – £6.99 each.
Our coveralls are made from environmentally-friendly materials because we want to protect the environment. The Construction Worker Coverall is specifically designed with a limited shelf-life, so that when you can’t use it anymore we’ll take it back for recycling. Join the case we’re building for green living.
- How long will it take to get my order?
For products ordered with Economy Shipping, your order will be delivered within 4-5 working days.
Orders placed with Express Shipping will be delivered within 1-2 working days.
- How can I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking details.
- Where’s my package?
If your package has not arrived within the expected time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (this can be found on your order confirmation email).
- What are they made from?
Without getting too technical the coveralls are made from Recycled Polypropylene (by-product). If you want to know more than feel free to get in touch, we'll be happy to explain.
- How long do they last?
Great question! This completely depends on what you’re using them for. As we are a limited use coverall and can’t be machine washed. Feedback to us and let us know how you get on with them.
- Are they safe for outdoor parties such as barbecues?
The product is fully safety tested for sale here in the UK/EU and a big one for us is fire safety. Addressing the issues associated with the safety of children’s dressing up clothing here in the UK, we are proud to promote the coverall as non-ignition.
- Do you have any other designs?
Here at Kooties we are constantly working on new designs. Keep an eye out and vote on the latest designs by becoming a member.
- Can I buy a bundle pack of the same design for a kid’s party?
Great idea! And one we’ve thought about for some time. These can now be found on our Product page, if you would like to customise your order why not give us a call on 01795 669888.
- Where can I get my order?
Kooties Coveralls are now available to order via website, Facebook store or you can call us on 01795 669888 and select your preferred delivery.
- How do I clean the coveralls?
We recommend using a damp cloth to wipe the coveralls between uses as these cant be machine washed.